What should I do for maintenance?
Here at La Fontaine Aesthetics medical spa, we offer free consultations with a professional, anytime, to help keep you on your path for a healthy and vibrant appearance. Often patients will take advantage of this free consult even after they have been a patient for several years, just to renew their personalized plan.
In addition to this, Dr. Oleszek generally will keep a ‘Wish List’ meaning the top 3 services that are best for that patient.
A personalized skincare regimen is key. With the expert direction of our aesthetician, we can guide you towards an effective and tolerable skin care program.
Anti-aging products, bleaching creams or specialty creams
- The most common anti-aging cream is our Growth Factor serum from ZO, which improves the health and radiance of your skin without the flakiness commonly seen with our dry Colorado air.
- A close second is retinol, a proven standby to improve your skin.
- Bleaching skincare for pigmentation issues is also frequently recommended for melasma or sun damage. We have new options that help decrease pigmentation with the irritation. Lytera® and Cyspera® are great additions to our standard hydroquinone anti-pigment skin creams.
Then we have specialty creams for eyes and necks are gaining popularity.
- Alastin® Restorative neck complex is our most popular. Alastin® is a great cream if you’re looking to restore radiance, strengthen the skin and combat the appearance or the signs of aging on the face.
- Sunscreen is Dr. Oleszek’s favorite anti-aging cream. Have a lighter sunscreen that is easy to use every day. Then have a beach day or a ski day heavier sunscreen. Elta is a popular sunscreen option that we keep stocked at La Fontaine.
Other Effective Options:
- Forever Young BBL is a proven light-based treatment to keep your skin looking healthy and young. A study at Stanford University showed that 3-4 sessions a year prevented signs of aging over a 10 year period. So, to keep your skin healthy. sign up for 3 sessions a year of the Forever Young BBL.
- Skin laxity: For those wanting to keep their skin tightened without sagginess, we recommend the Scarlett or Intracell RF microneedling procedure of the face and neck. Or patients like this procedure because it’s so easy and who doesn’t want tighter skin. Downtime of pinkness for about a day.
- Botox or Dysport to take away those frown lines is recommended 3- 4 times a year. By far this is these are the Kings of aesthetic treatments.
- Fillers such as Sculptra or Volume or Restylane Lyft, we recommend an evaluation every 6 months to a year. With modern fillers, the body slowly absorbs the filer so the results naturally decrease over time. So, to keep your face-lifted, your jawline defined or your around-the-mouth area wrinkle-free, come in for a filler touch up.